£200.00 - £300 per day
about 1 month ago
- Interim Associate Finance Business Partner - Stansted
- Great exposure to senior leadership
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is a leading UK airport group and owns and operates three UK airports - Manchester, London Stansted and East Midlands. The Group sees over 60 million passengers flying through its airports every year, which together employ over 40,000 people on our airport sites. Over 7000 people are employed directly by MAG. MAG also has a substantial property business, with over £640 million of investment property assets across its airports, and has a 50% investment in the £1 billion, 5 million sq ft Airport City development at Manchester Airport.
Its MAG USA business works with airports to develop and operate terminal and retail solutions, passenger lounges and car parking facilities. Find out more about MAG here:
As Finance Business Partner for Operations and Assets at Stansted Airport, you will report to the Senior Finance Business Partner and deliver effective financial management, control and objective accounting advice.
You will work alongside key business decision makers, to help drive, influence and shape financial plans and advise on future direction and investment choices.
You'll mainly focus on Operational costs for the airport supporting several senior stakeholders and their teams whilst providing decision making support through reporting, analysis and commercial insight that links financial reports to business strategies and maintains a strong system of accounting controls. A key element of the role is providing support with quarterly forecasting and business planning.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant
- Proven track record in analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial acumen.
- Previous business planning experience
- Proactive, driven and solutions-focused approach. You will be a self-starter who is able to apply best practice appropriately, use internal and external insights, spot trends, patterns and connections and make recommendations - and you will be empowered to do so.
- Strong working knowledge of management and financial accounting processes and systems.
- Business partnering experience gained within a fast paced, dynamic business
- Great communication skills, with the ability to provide a compelling argument through written, numerical and verbal presentations.
- Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise demanding workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills with experience of financial modeling. Knowledge of SAP will be beneficial.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.