Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for an Assistant Finance and Commercial Manager.
You will be required to:
- Production of accurate and timely management accounts including P&L and variance analysis
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Production of in depth cost analysis
- Production and analysis of contract profitability reports
- Ensuring that financial controls are in place, constantly looking to strengthen and improve where possible
- Extensive liaison with site based and operational staff
- Production of contract reviews
- This is a high pressured role but exciting and challenging
- Security clearance is essential due to the nature of the site
- Need to be Commercially aware and able to challenge at all levels
- Sites covered are Samlesbury, Warton, Brough, Towcester & Coningsby
- Organised and flexible as the role is constantly fluid.
- Will be involved in bids and quotes for additional work.
- Reporting and analysing of data is key.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.