£200 - £350 per annum
5 months ago
Assistant Field Engineer
Dimensions & Interfaces (Internal and External)
- Reports to the Project Field Engineer.
- Works closely with construction management and site management staff, area quality representatives, systems integration and assurance team, engineering manager and document controllers.
- Experience of the construction of packages of work on comparable railway signalling project works.
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes.
- Knowledge of project controls processes.
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures/regulations.
- Experience of supervising and administering subcontractors preferable.