Up to £0.00 per day + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Morson International are looking for an Assistant Engineer to join a presigious name in the Rail industry.
The purpose of the role is to manage the design, installation and commissioning of the permanent ventilation system. This advanced system spans 19 locations and is one of the largest and most sophisticated tunnel ventilation control systems ever constructed in Europe. The team is in need of a graduate engineer to support, drive and oversee a range of technical, commissioning and quality related activities.
- Support the team to manage and drive the contractor's progress and performance in the field, within the Ventilation T&C domain
- Provide input into engineering solutions/specifications to resolve queries and coordinate resolution of issues where required.
- Communicate information to keep project team members informed of technical issues and progress.
- Provide support with the coordination of the supply of technical information where required and assist with managing the interface arrangements such that other disciplines are supplied with information to allow their progression.
- Monitor contractor compliance with Environmental, Safety and Health requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required.
- Receive and comment on contractor reports, attend contractor progress review meetings and develop and maintain supporting documentation.
Ideally you will have some industry experience with high standards of written communication, verbal, numerical and inductive reasoning.
You will be able to provide solid analysis and problem solving skills with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.