19 days ago
Title of Role: Assistant Engineer
Crossrail will change the way people travel across London - whether they're meeting a busy work schedule or working out at the gym. But it's more than a railway. It will support regeneration across the capital and could add up to £42billion to the economy. And, as you build up your expertise working with the latest technology, we'll help you to enhance your performance too.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Engineer to support and oversee a range of technical, quality and site related activities.
You will also communicate information to keep project team members informed of technical issues and progress.
In addition, monitoring contractor compliance with Environmental, Safety and Health requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* High standards of written communication, verbal, numerical and inductive reasoning.
* Good analysis and problem solving skills.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools.
* A proactive, flexible, hands-on approach to identification and resolution of problems.
* Self-motivated to overcome potential barriers and obstacles.
* Identifies and embraces change.
* A strong focus on internal and external customers.
* Ability to share information, knowledge and skills.