Up to £17.00 per hour
0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
ASSISTANT EC&I TECHNICIAN - Berkshire - Contract
My client are a leading Energy and Nuclear company who require the services of a Assistant EC&I Technician. Job Spec as below:
- SC clearance a MUST and required on submittal of application
- CSCS Card required
- Based Burghfield
* ECS/CSCS Card relevant to qualifications and role - Mandatory for access to site
* No Formal Qualifications required, however Level 1 or 2 Qualifications are preferred
* Should possess basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Security Clearance Requirements
* SC or DV - Mandatory for access to site
* Site Installation experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation. Specific details listed below:
o Tray, conduit and Trunking installation
o Cable pulling including forming and looming.
o Panel Installation
o Installation of electrical devices and Instrumentation in accordance with RAMS
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
* Within their competency, carry out work as instructed by the Supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, with due care.
* To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
* To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
* To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
* To not proceed past a hold point.
* To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
* Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. He/she shall ensure familiarity with these documents and any legislation to which they refer.