2 months ago
The opportunity to work with a team of experienced Design Managers to assist with design information and design philosophy for new build high profile construction projects.
This role focuses on reviewing technical aspects of details put forward by architects and engineers and coordinating changes with the Design team (including Structural Engineers, architects and external subcontractors) excellent communication and stakeholder skills are essential for this position.
Working within the support of a small team you will be able to develop your career through hands on learning whilst working on an array of interesting construction projects.
- Registering drawings on the Group's information system
- Approving drawings
- Producing drawings via the AutoCAD drawing system
- Attending Design team meetings on site to co-ordinate the building process
- Assisting the Design Manager to coordinate with project teams, and resolve any design related construction queries with the design team
- With experience working in the construction industry already you'll understand the Design Management process and have knowledge of Building Regulations.
- Ideally, you'll have a basic knowledge of AutoCAD drawing systems and hold a construction related Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent communication, stake holder and negotiation skills are essential.
- Competitive salary and car allowance with fuel card
- Pension, health benefits, discounted gym membership, and company bonus scheme
- Training and development