Up to £43834 per annum + £4k per annum Delivery Bonus, Pension
26 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious, driven individual with commercial and contract management experience. The role will be responsible for customer relationship and contract management for services provided to and received from a range of groups and companies within our parent organisation. The Assistant Commercial Manager will also be required to support the growth of our business in developing new business proposals for services within our group, and the development of new contract agreements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role will include:
- Customer Relationship Management - Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all of our internal customers, acting as the initial point of contact between the organisations.
- Contract Management - Manage the interface between our company and customer organisations, ensuring that all services received and provided are to the expected service levels. This will include regular contract meetings, monitoring, reporting and issues resolution on a regular basis.
- New Business Development - Respond to new service requests, coordinating and developing proposals in order to meet customer requirements. If successful, will also include development of new contract scope and terms.
- Stakeholder Engagement - Engagement with stakeholders at a range of levels both within our own and customer organisations to keep informed of contract performance and gain buy-in and approval for new service proposals.
- The ideal person for these roles will:
- Be degree qualified, or have an equivalent level qualification or experience
- Have some experience working in a customer facing or contract management role
- Have a customer focussed attitude, with ability to understand and respond to customer requirements
- Have excellent IT skills - particularly in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel
- Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Be proactive and self-motivated, with ability to work on own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills, with confident approach to dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Be co-operative - supporting others if they require help in the short term
- Have a delivery focussed approach