Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Contract dates: ASAP
Notice Period: 1 Week
Length of Contract 26 Weeks
Assistant Accountant - Manufacturing
Purpose of Role:
Work within the Finance Operations team to provide support on the sales side for Manufacturing, as well as general support for Manufacturing.
* The majority of manufacturing sales are intra/inter company. These invoices are paid electronical and can fail for various reasons. To investigate & resolve these issues.
* Deal with Sales Planners queries for credit notes, new/amendments to customer accounts and clear blocked sales orders.
* Liaise with Credit Control to provide information they require in order to resolve overdues for external customers.
* Prepare weekly debtors reports for external customers with comments.
* Prepare goods awaiting despatch reports. Hold meetings with Sales Planners to ensure they action items in a timely manner.
* Prepare & issue reports detailing components & operations not booked to production orders. Proactively liaise with Material Controllers/ Production Supervisors to ensure they resolve issues.
* Prepare the monthly finance reporting pack for Manufacturing.
* Prepare KPI report for Manufacturing reporting to Freight & Products.
* Prepare various month end reports on inventory, overheads and orderbook.
* Prepare various month end journals.
Measures for Success:
* The individual is seen as a key & proactive member of the Operations Finance team
* Attention to detail required
* Work is accurate, on time & meaningful
* AAT part qualified or qualified
* Confident communicator
* Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, vlookups) an advantage
* Knowledge of SAP an advantage
* Proactive problem solving nature
* Able to work alone as well as part of a team
IF INTERESTED OR KNOW ANYONE WHO IS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH