Vital Bristol Technology
21 days ago
Our client is one of the largest Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure companies and they are currently looking for a looking for Assistant Accountant in Chippenham starting ASAP for 26 weeks.
Purpose of Role:
Work within the Finance Operations team to provide support on the sales side for Manufacturing, as well as general support for Manufacturing.
* The majority of manufacturing sales are intra/inter company. These invoices are paid electronical and can fail for various reasons. To investigate & resolve these issues.
* Deal with Sales Planners queries for credit notes, new/amendments to customer accounts and clear blocked sales orders.
* Liaise with Credit Control to provide information they require in order to resolve overdues for external customers.
* Prepare weekly debtors reports for external customers with comments.
* Prepare goods awaiting despatch reports. Hold meetings with Sales Planners to ensure they action items in a timely manner.
* Prepare & issue reports detailing components & operations not booked to production orders. Proactively liaise with Material Controllers/ Production Supervisors to ensure they resolve issues.
* Prepare the monthly finance reporting pack for Manufacturing.
* Prepare KPI report for Manufacturing reporting to Freight & Products.
* Prepare various month end reports on inventory, overheads and orderbook.
* Prepare various month end journals.
Measures for Success:
* The individual is seen as a key & proactive member of the Operations Finance team
* Attention to detail required
* Work is accurate, on time & meaningful
* AAT part qualified or qualified
* Confident communicator
* Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, vlookups) an advantage
* Knowledge of SAP an advantage
* Proactive problem solving nature
* Able to work alone as well as part of a team
Salary will be negotible depending on experience.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.