Salary £35 - 40k + car + bonus + pension + private health care + 25 days
- You may come from a construction or FM or engineering background.
- Asset management experience
- Computer literate with good data skills and experience
- Degree, BSc, HNC, HND
- A member of CIOB, RICS, CIBSE (desirable)
Summary / Main Responsibilities
- Assess condition, performance & reliability of a wide range of assets on multiple sites.
- Review and update the Asset Register database with reporting data, contractor maintenance and maintenance and survey standards.
- Review and update the Asset Register database with all relevant information obtained from Asset Inspection Reports, identification and analyse differences between previous data and new updates.
- Produce monthly and annual Asset update reports.
- Use data to integrate and co-ordinate responsive actions such as; Response Maintenance; Planned Preventative Maintenance; Maintenance Backlog; Projects.
- Develop, deploy, communicate and manage the asset management processes and data to multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and define the maintenance data standards required
- Develop and manage the building surveying programme
- Manage the lifecycle plan creation and output to inform capital project programmes
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett Morson. tim , Fawcett at morson com
Maintenance engineer ; asset maintenance engineer ; asset engineer ; asset manager ; reliability engineer ; reliability manager ; maintenance supervisor ; risk based engineering; facilities management ; engineering ;