about 2 months ago
Our client BAE Systems is seeking an Asset Management Process consultant for a 3 month contract based at Portsmouth Naval Base.
The main objective is to deliver a critical process framework to realise an ISO55000 compliant Asset Management System.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Asset Management Process Consultant is responsible for providing services focusing on the provision of expertise in the field of asset management and the delivery of professionally authored process documentation to both the Estates Intelligent Customer Group (EICG) and BAE Systems.
- Providing specialist advice for the development of, and ongoing management of a joint MOD - BAE Systems Team Portsmouth Support and Delivery Framework which meets BAE Systems and MOD governance requirements.
- Advising the EICG and BAE Systems organisations on integrating asset management concepts via procedures, processes and flow diagrams to fully embed ISO 55000 into day-to-day operational solutions.
- Ensuring Asset Management processes developed appropriately manage, control and exploit asset data via optimised decision making, engineering optimised processes fully aligned to client requirements.
- Producing high quality process documentation, within the Team Portsmouth Strategic Framework, for use by both auditors and end users on a day to day basis using the IAM Anatomy as a foundation.
- Providing technical expertise in all aspects of Asset Management (Strategy, Planning, Projects, Engineering Assurance, Operations, Maintenance, and Analytics).
- Providing specialist asset management coaching, mentoring and guidance to the EICG and Base Services management team, and coach the wider Base Services team in asset management practices to enable the asset management improvement programme to be effectively executed.
- Supporting asset management training and team workshops to reinforce and embed organisational and cultural change to ensure stakeholders and their roles are aligned to meet ISO 55000 excellence and World Class Standards.
KEY SKILLS / PROVEN ABILITY
- The incumbent must be able to demonstrate Asset Management ability in a multi-disciplined environment
- Proven consultancy ability within an asset management environment delivering similar operational services in alignment with ISO55001 / Hard FM industry contract norms for similar complex asset management service contracts.
- Comprehensive understanding of engineering, construction project & facilities management within a defence environment.
- Proven ability developing processes across the entire asset management lifecycle from strategic planning to data analytics and trending.
- The expectation is the Consultant has a high degree of ability in how to run and manage similar contracts at a senior level to ensure minimised disruption to the Engineering Teams, meet the Quality expectations and focus the output to Portsmouth Naval Base existing and future ways of working in a short time period.