Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
1. Purpose of the Job
To provide a service to effectively expedite, manage, monitor, support and deliver timely, accurate Asset Data and information generated and supplied by contractors and thirds parties.
Support and collaborate with both Site Delivery Teams and Contractors in maintaining effective control and management of Asset data in compliance with CRL Technical set of requirements and specifications.
2. Principal Accountabilities
Support the Employer in relation to the following:
* Support and facilitate the delivery of the Asset Data and Information in line with the Employer information requirements, specifications and processes ensuring effective capture, storage, control and handover of all formally released/issued Asset data deliverables.
* Provide support, direction, guidance to all stakeholders to ensure the project information management and Asset Data requirements, processes, procedures and systems are clearly understood and properly utilised by all.
* Be a first point of contact to the Site Delivery Teams and Contractors for Asset Information queries, requests and educating them in the necessary processes and data provision templates
* Continuously review the functionality of processes on site that support the overall information handover strategy to ensure the client's requirements are satisfied.
* Facilitate exception/progress/KPI reporting.
* Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
* Co-operate with Crossrail in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
* Act as a role model for Crossrail's vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Crossrail's Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
* Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
* Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put Crossrail's information or information systems at risk
3. Main challenges of the job
* The jobholder will be the first point of contact with contractors on day-to-day Asset Information issues. This will include awareness and training sessions following the award of contracts, regular meetings and keeping an up to date Asset Information issues log
* This post will require the jobholder to be on site for a significant amount of time liaising and collaborating with site contractors
* Build relationships with line managers and Site teams to ensure the team understands importance of Asset Data integrity, Procedures/Processes.
* To Support contractors with the provision of Asset Information.
4. Dimensions & Interfaces (both internal and external)
* Reports to the Asset Information Manager.
* To work closely with the Site Delivery Team, Contractor's Data Owners and Technical Information team.
* Collaborates with 3rd party organisations and providers information support.
5. Person Specification
* Proven and practical experience of managing Asset Data and information activities in a large organisation or a large multi-disciplined project, with multiple contracts and stakeholders interests.
* Good knowledge of Asset Data and data management systems and process within engineering and construction organizations
* Competent and comfortable processing large volumes of data following predefined processes and methodologies
* Good communicator and interpersonal skills who can liaise with all levels of staff within Crossrail, Contractor teams and 3rd Party Organisations.
* Team player with positive "can do" attitude.
* Good experience of using typical MS office computer applications, such as MS Word, Excel, Office & Outlook.