Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Rail Technical Team
about 1 month ago
Electrical Engineer required to work for Major Infrastructre Client based in Manchester.
Permanent Staff Position, salary negotiable dependin on relevant experience plus benefits package.
Reporting to the Rail Infrastructure Engineering Manager.
Provide high quality engineering solutions to the organisation through engineering knowledge.
Responsible for Electrical, Substation and OLE assets:
- Development of Electrical and Mechanical (E&M) maintenance regime
- Technical Maintenance Specification
- MTIs (Maintenance Task Instructions), FRMs, etc
- Corrective Task Instructions
- Technical audit of E&M Maintenance Activities
- Technical Investigations (incidents, asset failures, teardowns)
- Engineering support to E&M Maintenance Activities
- Developing tools for implementing risk-based maintenance
- Supporting Asset Information Team in developing and improving asset registers.
- Continuous Improvement
- Asset condition assessment of E&M assets
- Introduction of new technologies and procedures
- Projects interface
- Interface with Vehicles Engineering on common issues through OLE Interface Working Group
- Renewals proposals
- Developing competence assessments