Up to £38.77 per hour
2 months ago
Asset Data & Information Lead
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £38.77 per hour
The Asset Data & Information Manager is responsible for the management and control of all asset data types across the department - including structured & unstructured, graphical & non-graphical data, and time series & asset master data.
1. The Asset Data & Information Lead will be responsible for controlling the asset data architecture across the team in various engineering tools and IT systems.
2. The Asset Data & Information Lead will be responsible for creation of a roadmap for plugging data & information gaps against defined architecture needed to meet MI & analytical output for operational benefits
3. The Asset Data & Information Lead will be responsible for the proactive management of asset register and documentation quality against defined standards including continuous update of these data sets required as a result of physical asset change.
4. The Asset Data & Information Lead will be responsible for introducing and managing the asset data quality audit regime for asset data sets across the team.
5. The Asset Data & Information Lead will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the "Asset Information Data Management Strategy" which is compliant with ISO55001 and ensure its implementation throughout the team.
7. The Asset Data & Information Lead will be responsible for the completion of risk assessments for team activity, notably physical documentation archive operations.
8. The Asset Data & Information Lead will be responsible for the ownership of the processes, procedures, templates, guidelines and forms for the asset data & information management service.
10. The Asset Data & Information Lead will be responsible for increasing the levels of control and interoperability of existing asset data sets across the team.
* Experience of Data & Information Management including Data Analysis, Data Science, Business Intelligence and Information Management within an engineering, facilities management or construction organisation.
* Broad working knowledge of relevant Data & Information Management standards and best practice methodologies including ISO19650 as a minimum.
* Experience of developing and delivering against functional requirements for IT tools, preferably with a data & information management specialism.
Skills & Behaviours:
* Ability to instill unwavering confidence in existing asset data custodians across the team
* Ability to communicate complex asset data set and architectural detail into a coherent, achievable plan, communicating this to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* Ability to challenge the status quo and agree solutions and action plans with line management.
* Strong communication and conflict resolution skills.
* Perceived as a champion for continuous improvement & transition towards a data informed, risk based decision culture for asset management decisions.
* Ability to convey a long term vision for asset data management and articulate realisable, incremental steps to stakeholders at all levels.
* Understand the costs and benefits of data management
* Comfortable & competent working with internal senior business stakeholders to agree roadmap delivery plans.
Interested? - Hit Apply