Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance + pension 15-20%
3 months ago
Assessment Manager - Radio Frequency Calibration
Salary £45k + car allowance + excellent pension (15-20%) + 25 days holiday + benefits
Location Home Based anywhere in UK
Hours Monday - Friday - 2 - 3 days per week travel to customer sites
- Lab management or Quality Management experience.
- Significant laboratory practical experience, ideally within an ISO 17025 / IEC 17025 measurement environment.
- Measurement uncertainty, Radio frequency calibration experience
- HND, HNC level or above
- Have detailed technical expertise in RF and microwave calibration measurements or electrical calibration background with experience of RF or a related discipline.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with laboratory staff, management and stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a keen interest in good metrology and its implementation.
- Responsible for managing the assessment of laboratories throughout the UK.
- Appoint assessment teams, lead and participate in assessment visits and provide support on both technical and policy issues.
- The position involves extensive travel with frequent overnight stays, mainly within the UK typically 2 or 3 days a week with 2 days working from home.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Lab or Quality Management experience ideally within an ISO 17025 measurement environment.
Measurement uncertainty, Radio frequency calibration, metrology experience