£450 - £500 per day
22 days ago
A Chartered Psychologist or Chartered Occupational Psychologist is required to work as an Assessment Consultant. The particular project- is HR system interventions.
The successful applicant will be assessment orientated and will be needed for redesigning the assessment process for hiring front line signallers. What the process needs to look like, what the assessment tools need to be, what cut off scores need to be, whole process.
Need to be able to make decisions without being supported.
Other projects would be things like- re-evaluating the graduate assessment, engineering apprenticeships, assessment centres.
Drive and implement the Assessment Strategy for resourcing and development in order to support the delivery of business objectives and drive a high-performance culture.
- Work collaboratively with business functions and Professions consulting and enabling deeper analysis of concerns, analysis of requirements, assessment solution diagnosis, contracting, commissioning, brokering, management and measurement of intervention effectiveness to support delivery of assessment solutions against the Network Rail business priorities and local business People Plans.
- Design, develop and actively manage selection and development interventions including the design of leading-edge tools and training materials to create alignment with the behavioural competency and resourcing frameworks.
- Assess and evaluate the tools and techniques used across Network Rail to measure the efficacy and effectiveness of assessment interventions and demonstrate return on investment.
- Promote and provide the business with expert technical advice to implement the latest, most relevant psychometrics and other talent assessment and selection approaches to improve diversity in Network Rail and share good practice across the organisation.
- Manage the collaborative cross-functional teams to deliver integrated solutions and practices which work congruently in order to plan, attract, develop, assess, deploy and retain the people Network Rail needs.
- Account manage assessment providers through development and implementation of service levels, focused on quality and effectiveness of service and solutions in order to maintain and improve agreed standards of delivery.
- Provide assurance to the Head of Talent and Organisational Design and Head of Resourcing on progress towards risk mitigation on the Enterprise assessment risks to help manage the risk down and support retention.
Your skills will include:
- Chartered Psychologist or Chartered Occupational Psychologist
- Registered Psychometrics Test user with British Psychological Society (Level A/B qualified)
- Extensive track record in design, delivery and evaluation of large-scale assessment interventions across a range of roles from graduates and apprentices to executive leaders.
- Extensive experience of delivering occupational psychology / assessment and selection methods, tools and frameworks in Human Resource setting in complex matrix organisations.
- Operated in consultancy capacity to collaborate, business partner, contract and broker interventions.
- Significant knowledge of mainstream and innovative psychometric providers.
- Up to date expert knowledge of relevant standards and legislation.
- Knowledge of safety management / leadership and application in safety critical organisations.
- Presence and credibility to work with senior stakeholders.
- Able to work pragmatically to manage a broad portfolio of activities.
- Experience of developing Key Performance Indicators and evaluation techniques to measure return on investment.