North West England, England
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Pension, shift allowance, 26 days Holiday
3 months ago
Assembly Technicians - Electro / Mechanical
Location - Easily commutable from Rochdale, Stockport, Oldham, Manchester
Morson International are currently recruiting for several Assembly Technicians to join a well know client at a very exciting time.
My client are looking for driven candidates with a positive / flexible approach to work. Flexibility is a key requirement as the successful candidates will be expected to work on different shift patterns (notice provided) when required to support the business.
- General assembly of Electro and Mechanical devices - From PCB level (Printed Circuit Board)
- Wiring electrical boards from drawings - Also Soldering, crimping, etc.
- General Electro - Mechanical Assembly - Adding switches to circuits etc.
- Reading from Engineering drawing and Manufacturing instructions
- General maintenance & Manuel handling
Working Hours / Shifts
The position will be days based, with a half day Friday.
Please note, this position does offer flexi-time working.
All shifts and overtime are requested with as much notice as possible and with very good shift premiums / higher rates of pay.
- Drive to succeed - There is a lot of career potential for this position for candidates who perform well at interview & in their role.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to interpret diagrams / engineering drawings
- Flexible approach to work / good attitude
- Willing to work nights if production is behind (night shift rates apply)
- Manufacturing / Production experience - Ideally Electronics but not essential
On offer is the opportunity to work for a successful company in a great working environment. For more information please contact Jordan Finch on 0161 707 1516 or email.