3 months ago
- Read and Understand Work Instructions, Component Maintenance Manuals (C.M.M.), Operating,
- Procedures and Customer Spec. requirements.
- Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of Process Paperwork and Parts Control
- Understand and carry out (IAW C.M.M.);
- Disassembly of aircraft Wheel
- Dismount of aircraft tyre
- Cleaning of aircraft wheels by operation of wheel wash equipment
- Cleaning of aircraft wheel small parts
- Paint stripping of aircraft wheels
- Operation of Prunus blast equipment
- Inspection of aircraft wheel small parts
- Preassembly inspection and assembly of aircraft wheel hub
- Mounting of aircraft tyre
- Disassembly of aircraft brake housings
- Disassembly of aircraft brake heatstacks
- Cleaning of aircraft brake small parts
- Operation of steel shot blast machine
- Operations of aluminium oxide blast machine
- Pressure testing aircraft brake assemblies
- Know and understand risk assessments associated with task, including any Task Risk Assessment or CoSHH Assessment referenced in the WI.
- Works accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member. Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.
- English and Math GCSE or equivalent with 3 or more years related field in a high production, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and technical publications to perform duties in compliance with customer requirements.
- General knowledge of precision measuring tools with skills and prior work experience in hydraulics or pneumatics, knowledgeable in an electronic environment.
- Knowledge and experience with personal computer systems.
Experience in TQ environment desirable.