£0.00 - £30.00 per hour
7 months ago
Reporting to the AIT Manager with technical oversight provided by the Skill lead.
Main duties and responsibilities may include:
- Assembly and Integration activities on Satellites
- Work in accordance with AIT procedures and processes
- Assembly of the Satellite and sub-assemblies
- Validation of the tooling
- Manufacturing\routing harnesses in accordance with ECSS standards
- Assembly, inspection and repair in conformance with ECSS-Q-ST-70-08 and ECSS-Q-ST-70-26.
- Perform hazardous and critical operations, such as bonding, crimping of flight H/W etc in line with the correct standards
- Assemble Multi-Layer Insulation
- Environmental tests preparation and satellite instrumentation in accordance with the instrumentation plan.
- Handling of Spacecraft and GSE
- Records test configurations and databases and ensures the traceability of the operations that have been conducted are correctly performed
Experience / Qualifications:
5+ years of experience in assembly and integration on space products, for example harnesses
Certified to ECSS-Q-ST-70-08 and ECSS-Q-ST-70-26. Or previously certified and able to be recertified