3 months ago
Your experience as an experienced Assembly and Test Technician will have an immediate impact on my client. You will be required repair aircraft computers, LCD and CRT cockpit displays, laser navigation systems, radio systems, gyrocompasses and many other critical electronic components.
* Repair aircraft computers, LCD and CRT cockpit displays, laser navigation systems, radio systems, gyrocompasses and many other critical electronic components.
* Evaluate, test, troubleshoot and repair products coming into the site within the required time specified.
* Working in a team performing component level maintenance and repair.
* Predominantly focusing on the repair of circuit cards.
* May use mathematics involving calculation of percentages, ratios & simple, preset formulas/instruction.
* Basic word processing database, spreadsheet and/or machine operation applications. Able to access multiple systems.
* Reads & comprehends procedure manuals/routine business correspondence/basic technical information.
* Works with leader to plan & schedule own work.
* Orders & replaces supplies/ equipment/parts. May include preparation & sending of supplies, equipment or parts to an external customer. Performs multiple material handling functions.
* Files & retrieves documentation. Records data. Reads and follows prints, methods and operation sheets/procedures.
Experience / Qualifications
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Able to work to deadlines and multi task.
* Experience in soldering and the use of test equipment (e.g. millimeter, oscilloscope) would be an advantage.
* Previous experience of working within the aerospace sector would be an advantage, but is not essential.
* ONC or HNC qualification preferred (or equivalent). Relevant work experience will be considered where there is no formal education
* Demonstrates continuous learning gained through a variety of sources such as professional associations, certifications, etc
Assembly and Test Technician
Keywords: Assembly, Test, Technician, Electronics, Aircraft