US$15.00 - US$18.00 per hour
5 months ago
6 months +
Summary: Performs basic and routine electronic assembly (LRUs) operations on cable assemblies and cable harness sub-assemblies per router and/or Engineer Order. Works under close supervision and uses visual aid and verbal and written instruction s, receives detailed instructions on all work and data input when applicable into SAP.
**2nd SHIFT (3-11:30PM) - Must be available during the day for training first few weeks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Determines methods and sequence of assembly operations where complete information is not readily available or follows assembly shop and production operations sheets, wire lists, samples, blue prints, schematics and verbal instructions to perform a wide variety of assembly operations.
* Utilizes small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers.
* Identifies and selects components to be integrated into sub-assembly and assembly units.
* Makes own set-ups, alignments and adjustments maintaining tolerance in accordance with instructions.
* Disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes, reassembles, and tests units as required or per Engineer Order.
* Modifies & reworks PCBAs per instructions, such as the removal and replacement of Surface Mount, Thru Hole, chip components, and the addition or removal of jumper wires.
* May provide work leadership to lower level assemblers through assignment or work review of progress and monitoring of results.
Required Competencies and Experience:
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability towrite routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or One year certificate from college or technical school or one to two years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience, soldering/IP610 is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
FRONT END DESIGN