Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £35.506 per annum
8 months ago
About the role
Your main task is to ensure with the assets available that the contracted output is met. The manning resource is to be fully utilised to ensure suitable qualified personnel are available to perform all site corrective and preventative maintenance in a timely and cost effective manner.
The ASE Team Leader is responsible for but is not limited to:
* Ensuring that all ASE maintenance tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard.
* Checking that all equipment required for tasking is available and reporting all deficiencies
* Ensuring all tool control procedures IAW the relevant Acceptable Means of Compliance are followed
* The production of pre-printed work cards/Sapphire and maintenance procedures/Trilogyview/IMS
* Direction of staff allocation with AOR based on operational priority
* The overall safety and security of personnel and ASE equipment under his/her control.
* Ensuring that all possible measures are taken to prevent FOD within aircraft and associated equipment.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need training in relevant discipline Mechanical/Electrical to City and Guilds Level or level 3 equivalent (completed an apprenticeship), minimum of 5 years in a Senior Supervisory position within a related engineering environment, Supervisors in Aviation and a Full Driving License.