6 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for an ASCO MODS Controller based in Helston, Cornwall for one of our Aerospace and Defence clients.
The Integrated Merlin Operational Support Modifications Control engineer is to provide effective Modification and Role Equipment control in order to satisfy customer demand. Stock levels must be sourced and maintained to meet determined timelines.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Carry out work to enable Management to achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to role, to include, ASDER, MJDI, MIS, GOLDesp, TQS, MoD DII, Optimizer and the CIETP.
- Provide support to the customer with technical queries, to ensure all engineering checks are carried out prior to a state demand being raised.
- Liaise with the Priority Progression Cell to ensure all logistic checks are carried out prior to a state demand placed.
- Ensure all engineering, reference and logistics checks are carried out prior to a manual demand and TQS being raised.
- To control and record all issues, transfers and returns of Mod sets/kits.
- To carry out monthly Goldesp data integrity checks of Modifications Control items held on Goldesp IAW JAP(D).
- Applicants are required to have GOLDesp and Mechanical engineering experience
Please contact us for more information!