North West England, England
£24000 - £26000 per annum + pension, bonus
4 months ago
Having brought the Creative function in-house over 5 years ago, the Design Team of this household brand operate as an internal agency with the objective of producing exceptionally high-quality print and web marketing collateral across all facets of the business and it's partners.
As an Artworker reporting into the Production Manager, your role will be challenging and varied, splitting your time between creating 'own brand' marketing collateral and campaign design work for key clients.
The major software tools are within the Adobe Creative Suite and ideally you will be an advanced user of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, able to use features such as Smart Objects.
The successful candidate will gain access to a high performing team, work with global brands, be mentored by industry leaders and operate in an environment where your own style can flourish and develop.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate circa 2-4 years of experience in a similar role, working with major brands within a full-service agency or in-house team.
Furthermore, candidates must offer a strong academic background, and be able to demonstrate a full range of the following skills:
- Proven design and art working talent, across all channels and media. Including print, digital, direct response and experiential
- Excellent presentation skills, passion and belief when presenting
- Proven track record of working within busy creative and studio teams
- Experience in delivering high quality projects to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail and perfectionism in preparation and delivery of materials
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Methodical approach
- Extremely good time management and flexible approach to working hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills