Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £300.00 per day
11 days ago
Responsible for delivering effective and efficient training analysis, design, development and delivery of training solutions covering aircraft Armament systems, including Bomb dump, Workshop and flight line Practices, to meet the customer's needs and requirements of the TSI (Training Studies Institute).
- Direct and lead specialist training functions and conduct specialist training in support of TSI.
- Ensure the general welfare of students in assigned areas during training activities and monitor their performance so that each individual achieves maximum progress towards the training objectives.
- Carry out analysis, design, production, development and delivery of new and existing training courses, ensuring they are aligned to meet the customer's needs in terms of time, cost and specification. Research, write and validate advanced training notes Deliver/Supervise practical based OJT / training consolidation.
- Provide specialist training inputs as a subject matter expert to the bidding process in response to customer enquiries and training proposals.
- Specify, design and develop appropriate and effective training aids - including computer aided instruction and advanced desktop training systems - to ensure course delivery within TSI, the customers' training facilities, or in line with contractual deliverables.
- Produce training support materials - including curriculum, training objectives, syllabuses, course plans, and assessment and evaluation methods - to satisfy customers' training requirements.
- A City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance (Military Aircraft Weapons Maintenance) or equivalent in the Aircraft Armament qualification.
- Graduate of an advanced military trade school or an EASA Part 147 training establishment and have 5 years practical experience across the full range of aircraft Armament systems.
- A recognised formal instructor qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching/instructional experience within the last 6 years.
- The ability to deliver course material in clear and appropriately graded English is essential.
NOTE - although it would be ideal to have previous classroom based instructional experience, we would consider applications from on aircraft technicians looking to move into an instructional role.