Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £23938 per annum
about 1 month ago
You'll be responsible to the Seat Bay Controller, their prime responsibility is to fit/remove and facilitate AAES tasking in support of the Depth organisation, incorporating the maintenance, and preparation of Hawk TMk1 explosively operated equipment and pyrotechnics.
* Fit and Removal of Aircraft Assisted Escape System (AAES) in support of Hawk T1 Depth organisation.
* Ensuring that all Hawk T1 Ejection Seat maintenance tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard.
* Checking that all equipment required for tasking is available and reporting all deficiencies.
* Ensuring all tool control procedures IAW the relevant Acceptable Means of Compliance are followed.
* Maintenance and preparation of explosively operated equipment and pyrotechnics in support of Hawk maintenance.
You'll need extensive industry experience, including Hawk T1 AAES depth maintenance on Martin Baker ejection seats Type 10B or 10LH, completed a Martin Baker type ejection seat course, experience of working with AAES in a forward environment, experience of maintaining and arming/disarming of explosively operated equipment and pyrotechnics, training in relevant discipline Mechanical/Electrical to City and Guilds Level or level 3 equivalent (completed an apprenticeship), Supervisors in Aviation and a Full Driving Licence.
* The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.