Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Up to £36515.66 per annum
6 months ago
Morson international are currently recruiting for an Armament Technician to work for our prestigious client based in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia.
- Testing, servicing and troubleshooting of all Hawk role equipment including release systems, target towing equipment and all aspects of Aden 30mm cannon and its associated equipment.
- Have a good understanding of explosive regulations.
- Will be able to switch between the various sections within the department at short notice and standing in to cover leave, sickness TDY etc.
- Be able to use the technical manuals and understand the reporting system for discrepancies.
- Provide support for deployments to other bases when required and be able to prepare equipment and fly away packs to support Hawk TDY's.
- Understand tool control regulations.
- Have a good knowledge of aircraft safety devices, the safe areas pertaining to Aircraft when loading and be able to prepare the Aircraft for maintenance.
- Have a good understanding of most munitions used by the Hawk Aircraft and the safety devices that are fitted.
- Carry out training and instruction to meet the SNTTP and ensure all CTR's are filed and managed correctly.
- Working knowledge of Quality Control Procedures, Policies and Processes.
- This post holder must be a graduate of a service technical training institute or a company approved training scheme.
- Must have a working knowledge of aircraft documentation and the legal requirements associated with it.
- Must hold a current driving license.
- Preferably have experience of the fitting and removal of Ejection seats and associated equipment.
- To have completed a formal Hawk training course.
- To have an understanding of supply procedures.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance.