Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £26450.81 per annum + £26,450.81
27 days ago
The Armament/Ejection Seat Bay Supervisor is to ensure that the manning resource within the department is to be fully utilised to ensure suitable qualified personnel are available to fit/remove AAES in support of the depth organisation and the maintenance of Hawk T1 Ejection Seats in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Fit and Removal of Aircraft Assisted Escape System (AAES) in support of Hawk T1 Depth organisation.
* Ensuring that all Hawk Ejection Seat maintenance tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard.
* Checking that all equipment required for tasking is available, reporting all deficiencies.
* Ensuring all tool control procedures IAW the relevant Acceptable Means of Compliance are followed.
* Maintenance and preparation of explosively operated equipment and pyrotechnics in support of Hawk T1 depth maintenance.
* The production of pre-printed work cards and maintenance procedures/Trilogy view/IMS.
* The overall safety and security of personnel and Armament equipment under his/her control.
* Ensuring that all possible measures are taken to prevent FOD within aircraft and associated equipment.
* Monitoring the work carried out by employees under his/her control to ensure that they conform to current regulations and that documentation is promptly and accurately completed.
* Monitoring the handling, distribution and satisfaction of engineering instructions (MODs, RTI's, UTI's STIs, Sis, IEDB's etc.) and their associated reporting procedures.
* Progressing Hawk T1 Ejection seat maintenance tasks and providing documentation as required.
* Champion a culture of Near Miss and Error Reporting and take the lead for subsequent investigations.
* Maintaining a Personal Experience Verification Log (PEVL) to establish continuity of experience. Ensure that all tradesmen return the individual PEVL's for validation of entries on a regular basis.
* Ensuring only suitably trained, qualified and authorised personnel are used, to complete work employing external suppliers.
* Assist with the management of Staff Performance & Development.
* Maintaining engineering standards as detailed in MAOS MAI MRP PART 145 MAINTENANCE ORGANISATION EXPOSITION (MOE) & MRP 145 Approval Supporting Documents.
* Maintain Quality standards as required by ISO:9001:2008.
* Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
* 2 years industry experience, including Hawk T1 AAES depth maintenance on Martin Baker ejections seats Type 10B.
* Completed a Martin Baker type ejection seat course.
* Experience of working with AAES in an aircraft depth maintenance environment.
* Experience of maintaining and arming/disarming of explosively operated equipment and pyrotechnics.
* Training in relevant discipline Mechanical/Electrical to City and Guilds Level or level 3 equivalent (completed an apprenticeship)
* Supervisors in Aviation
* Full Driving Licence
* Working knowledge and use of IT Operating Systems (MS Office Suite) and the Internet.
* Security clearance to SC level