Manchester, Greater Manchester
£445 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Title: Area Manager
Locations: Greater Manchester / Merseyside
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
I'm currently looking for an Operations / Area Manager for a client in the North West. The role involves looking after 40-50 Engineers and supporting them in the delivery of inspection and testing services. Client liaison and P&L management are also critical in this role. Ideal backgrounds would be Insurance Engineering, Facilities Managers (Industrial), Operations Managers, Engineering Manager.
The Person: (Essential)
* Experience of leading high profile, multi-site contracts for hard FM services.
* Experience managing regional P&L of £3m+
* Proven ability to win and retain business
* Experience managing multiple large clients/accounts simultaneously
* Oversea / lead a regional team of around 40 - 50 home-based engineers in the delivery of first-class testing and inspection services.
* Manage P&L and operations.
* With the support of regional Team Leaders, engage and inspire the team and deal with a fast-paced organisation.
* Building key internal relationships with peers, sales, bids and planning teams.
* Visiting industrial & commercial client sites in the region to manage and build relationships with key clients, stakeholders and your team.
* Deliver customer service excellence, adherence to KPIs and SLAs.
* Strategic thinking to determine new areas of opportunity for the team.
* The role is likely to develop and expand.
* Well established, multinational £billion-pound turnover business,
* Accredited world leading professional services company supporting businesses with quality & compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
Please follow the relevant buttons on this page to apply for the role, alternatively, you can contact me on LinkedIn (Charlie Moore, working at Morson International)