Up to £10.42 per hour
4 months ago
A new opportunity has become available for an Archivist to maintain and upkeep an Asset Filing system within a large company
In this role, the successful candidate will be required to provide maintenance and upkeep of the MAXIMO Maintenance Asset Filing System.
Requirement of the role
To include but not limited to:
- To record the returned MAXIMO Maintenance Work Orders onto the Maximo System;
- To file all records of maintenance (works orders etc) in the central records systems using the Nuclear Document Management System (NDMS);
- To control / sort archiving for destruction or electronic storage using NDMS.
Key attributes of successful candidate
- Good attention to detail;
- IT proficient (including all Microsoft packages).
- GCSE Maths C Grade (or equivalent)
- GCSE English C Grade (or equivalent)
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control