6 months ago
JOB TITLE: Archivist & Photographer
To deliver audio visual support (including photography and video) and archive service management in support of business activities.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for Archive collections of negatives, prints, paper, paintings, ﬁlm and models.
- Deliver the full range of archival services including: acquisition, appraisal, collections care, classiﬁcation, digitisation and engagement.
- Support Chief Stakeholder Ofﬁce and UK Comms team with photography and video.
- Deliver cross-functional audio visual support to Engineering, Products & Programmes, CS&T and Senior Management Team.
- Capture, edit and disseminate photographs of WIP visits, product milestones, STEM activities and events both on and off site, representing the Company at a high level.
- Manage necessary rights and clearances for any images created.
- Archive images in accordance with Company procedure.
- This role may require you to drive 15,000 or more business miles each year.