6 months ago
Morson International are currently looking for an Archive Administrator to join a well-known Aerospace company within Yeovil. This is a full-time position working within the Engineering Governance department.
You will be responsible for clean up and reorder Aperture card duplication's into the archive, checking one by one the number within the data base and scan and load on to the system.
- Working with archives and checking cards against the copies to match details
- Checking details on the card match all information on the data base, if this is not on the data base you will be responsible for adding the information
- Scan and clean all drawings using a photo of imaging editor
- Ensuring original hard copies are destroyed assuring the process is performed correctly in line with procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Administrative experience required
- IT Literate
- Ability to work within a team environment
If this is a position that you would like to be considered for, please apply today or contact us for more information!