£25.00 - £32.00 per hour
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Revit/BIM Coordinator for our clients growing London Team. As an Architect you will be working on new projects across the healthcare and residential sectors.
- We are looking for an architect with BIM skills to work on a number of new projects.
- The individual must have excellent experience of Revit (expectation of 5years plus using Revit), and have design skills.
- Residential experience would be advantageous.
- The current projects run across Healthcare and Residential sectors, internal fit out.
- Use of other tools such as Dynamo would be useful but not essential
- The candidate must also have an interest in other digital tools and be willing to participate in the development of our new digital tools.
In order to apply for the Architectural Revit/BIM Coordinator , please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.