Up to £17.50 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
9 months ago
Our client provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services and they are currently looking for a Architect/CAD Technician to be based in Dyce.
This job role focuses on our contract with Aberdeenshire Council, for their Housing Improvement Programme. As part of the design team, you will primarily be responsible for producing design drawings, as per the client's requirements and specification. These will mainly be designs for kitchens and bathrooms. There may also be a requirement to carry out site measures during our initial property survey stage.
- Producing drawings of properties, including full house drawings and specific elements, for example kitchens, bathrooms etc.
- Working closely with the operational and commercial teams, to help ensure scope of works ties up with what is shown in the drawings, so operationally nothing is missed on-site and commercially we claim for any extras.
- Completing measured site surveys of properties.
- Liaising with the client and other members of Design Team, to help ensure all requirements are clear and understood.
- Highly skilled and experienced in using AutoCAD.
- Good general computer skills, competent in using email, Word and Excel.
- Ability to accurately produce full measured survey drawings and notes.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Driven individual who is capable of working well independently, as well as being part of a close team.
Please note this is a contract position:
Start date: 05/11/2018
End date: 26/04/2019
This job role is planned to be a 6 month temporary position, however this may change with the needs of the business.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly