£35000.00 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking to recruit a fully qualified Architect to join their existing team in their Bristol and Cardiff office.
The position will be working directly with a Senior Architect on a large scale and large value infrastructure and transport project. This project contains a diverse selection of different design opportunities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a thriving and growing business with a large portfolio of work. The opportunity to work on a variety of interesting and complex projects.
What will this role involve?
- Communicating with clients, contractors, third parties, multi-disciplinary team members
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Problem solving using design methodologies to provide innovative and economic solutions
- Using technical knowledge to implement design solutions through production information and specification packages
- Undertaking administration to obtain approvals from clients and third parties, and to manage construction processes
What are we looking for?
- Architect must be registered with ARB (Arch Reg Board)
- Clean driving licence
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management and co-ordination skills
- Able problem solving and technical realisation skills
- Sound knowledge of Building Regulations, Planning, Health and Safety, and other relevant legislation
- Proficient with AutoCAD (2004), NBS, MS Project and MS Office Suite
- Post registration experience as an Architect specialising in Local Authority work including education projects
- Proven track record to demonstrate skills and qualifications
- Enthusiastic and dynamic approach to people and projects Forward thinking and interested in developing smart ways of working with teams to realise client and operational objectives