Up to £0.00 per annum
6 days ago
Our client a leading global consultancy are seeking a Architect for a contract role based in Glasgow although could also work remotely.
You will be a part of a growing architectural team, coordinating proactively with other engineering disciplines as well as running projects autonomously and running project delivery teams.
Our architecture team in Glasgow have a wide variety of projects that we are working on, including Aviation, Defence, Transportation, Justice and Correctional projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills in project running, technical detailing & BIM.
As we grow as the team we are opening up opportunities for staff to progress their career and work on different types of project, whilst working with different people and disciplines in the UK and Globally.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent in architecture with significant work experience
within an Architectural Practice or similar environment in the UK is required. We would expect the candidate to have suitable experience of running projects in the UK.
* Part 3 Qualified with ARB registration.
* Extensive post part 3 experience.
* Able to deliver projects from a technical and contractual background.
* Delivery of projects in UK.
* Experience in Defence & Transportation projects would be beneficial but not essential.
* Experience of working with Revit would be beneficial.
Experience in working with Microstation and/or AECOsim would be beneficial.
* Should have a genuine interest in Architecture and the Built Environment and be aware of relevant current technical building
legislation and guidance such as Building Regulations and British Standards.
* Should be prepared to work on multiple projects.
* Will work as a member of a team and be expected to contribute to team performance and demonstrate use of initiative.