Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23265.00 - £27562.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Apprenticeship & Development Coordinator
£23,265 - £27,562 + Benefits
9-month Fixed Term Contract
The Organisational Effectiveness function are recruiting for a Coordinator to join their team. The core purpose of this role is to provide full coordination and administrative support to the learning and development team, including communicating with colleagues and a range of external stakeholders where appropriate.
* Managing the apprentice levy account system, ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
* Monitoring, analysing and reporting monthly to ensure progress and quality is maintained.
* Ensuring relevant paperwork is in place and up to date e.g. contracts, training agreements.
* Coordinating the onboarding and induction for new apprentices.
* Monitoring relevant inboxes and responding to stakeholder queries.
* Contributing to the creation and design of programme materials.
* Planning and coordination of apprentice events, including inductions, networking lunches etc
* Liaising with a range of stakeholders and colleagues.
* Act as an ambassador for the apprenticeship programme, both internally & externally, supporting on external events as required.
* Providing support and guidance to the Apprenticeship Manager.
* Scheduling, logistics, recording & tracking of delegate attendance on appropriate learning interventions.
* Control and issuing of materials and other related documents to a range of stakeholders.
* Managing budgets, invoice tracking & purchase orders.
As an ideal candidate for this role of Organisational Effectiveness Coordinator, you should be a highly organised individual with experience of working within a similar role within a HR function. A good knowledge and understanding of apprenticeship programmes would be advantageous.
Furthermore, you should have exceptional customer service skills, and be a strong team player with a flexible, can-do attitude.