7 months ago
Apprentice Recruitment Assistant
Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover in excess of £859million. We have been established since 1969 and have 43 UK offices as well as 13 global offices.
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Recruitment Assistant to support the small and friendly team based in Leiston, Suffolk.
The successful candidate will be working alongside Recruitment Consultants learning the full recruitment life-cycle. Working with our established Clients to fulfil a range of diverse vacancies, no 2 days will be the same.
You will be given full training and support from the branch to ease your transition into the world of Recruitment.
Your role will consist of, but will not be restricted to the following:
- Uploading CV's daily to the database and shortlisting to vacancies
- Preparation and formatting of CV's
- Short listing of candidates for interviews
- Onboarding of Contractors
- Processing paperwork (including Contracts)
- Placing adverts with various online resourcing platforms and on a local basis
- Creation of monthly flyers, mailers
- Eligibility to work
- Attend local events including Job Fairs, Business to Business Events and Client visits.
Any other duties as and when required by the branch.
This role will lead to client interfacing and potentially business development.
- Maths and English GCSE at A-C essential
- Experience of working within an office environment is desirable
- Will need to demonstrate attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced office
environment and the ability to work unsupervised once trained.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm - 1 hour lunch