24 days ago
Established in 1984, Anderselite, part of the Morson Group, are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With six regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an Apprentice Resourcer for our office based in Southampton. This is an ideal position for someone looking for a start in Administration leading to a career in Recruitment.
The successful candidate will work part of a dedicated team providing administration support to our recruiters, in the onboarding processes for our expanding database of clients
- Administration of welcome packs for new starters
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure relevant security clearances
- Production of reports detailing clearance status of individuals on specific projects
- Engagement with clients to advise of clearance updates and changes
- Processing Excel reports
- Good communicator (Written and verbal)
- Basic IT skills including (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Minimum GCSE Grade 4 or above in Mathematics and English.
This role will include Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 delivered through a local training provider.