Eccles, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
This is an APPRENTICE role.
Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover in excess of £814million. We have been established since 1969 and have 43 UK offices as well as 13 global offices.
We are based in state of the art purpose-built office in Trafford Park and have a free on-site gym, free parking and a modern working environment.
Staff welfare is paramount and this is reflected in Morson's staff wellness program: Morfit. Morfit offers multiple benefits including free help lines, flu jabs, awareness events, morning/lunch time and evening fitness classes plus much more. We have a strong reputation for delivery and a loyal client base with relationships spanning over 40 years.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Apprentice to join our Payroll Department at our Head Office in Eccles, Manchester.
Reporting to one of the Payroll Managers you will be responsible for supporting the department heads, to ensure that all contractor payroll administration is processed efficiently and effectively.
Specific duties include:
- Scanning and attaching of documents to the personnel record
- Maintaining and updating system records as required
- Ad hoc clerical duties as required by your Line Manager
- Maintain and update spreadsheets with new client information
- Review branch dashboards
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Qualities
- Maths and English GCSE at A-C essential
- A Levels or BTEC qualification desirable
- Experience of working within an office environment desirable
- Will need to demonstrate attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced office
environment and the ability to work unsupervised once trained.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake the Intermediate Business Admin
(Level 2) qualification so should have a strong commitment to learning as well as effective time management skills