Up to £0.00 per annum
20 days ago
Appointed Person - Lifting Operations
Industrial / Decommissioning
London - Acton
6 Month Contract
We are now looking for an appointed person - lifting operations to join us with one of our clients in the industrial sector located in West Central London, who are currently going through the decommissioning process at one of their refinery locations.
* The Appointed Person is responsible for the execution and safety of lifting operations in accordance with codes of practice such as LOLER 1998 and guidance such as BS 7121.
* Carry out site surveys and to then calculate a detailed method of executing lifting operations whilst conforming to all health and safety standards and regulatory requirements.
* Relay this to the lifting team in a clear and concise manner via the relevant documentation and forms of instruction.
* Expected to provide site supervision and prepare method statements, risk assessments and lift plans and liaise with the customer with regards to their specifications and site requirements
Skills & Experience:
* Rigging & Cranes experience, mechanical bias
* Heavy/light manufacturing
* Experience designing plan for lifting, as well as overseeing overall works
* CPCS Appointed Person in Lifting Operations, have a SSSTS qualification and a full driving licence