Greater Manchester, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Applications Design Engineer
37 Hours per week
£32,000 - £35,000
My client is a world leader in the manufacturing of components for commercial vehicles and are looking for an Applications design engineer to join their team. As an Applications design engineer you will be part of an experienced team and become an important pillar of their internationally operating group, be inspired by our diverse benefits, first-class career prospects and the security of a market-leading company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities -
* Define product technical requirements
* Produce GA Application drawings
* Hydraulic kit design
* Fabricated bracket design
* Application related design calculations
* Process application part kits for orders in a timely fashion
* Liaise with customers to advise them on application design / issues
* Maintain enquiry files and application database
* Create and Maintain Bills of materials
* Assist in production of marketing materials - drawings/technical specifications
* Other related tasks to achieve customer satisfaction
Minimum HNC/HND, BTEC in Engineering
CAD Design using 2D package (Solidworks preferable) - minimum 2 years' experience.
Familiar with commercial vehicle industry particularly in vehicle hydraulics applications.
Familiar with the design of fabrications and hydraulic components.
Familiar with hydraulic, pneumatic and simple electrical circuits.
If you would like to hear more please can you send me a copy of your CV /0161 707 1516