€260.00 - €290.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson are recruiting for an Application Tester to join our client in Luxembourg.
For this role you will be:
- Application Testing
- Test cases/ Scenarios Definition
- Test Plan Definition
- Software Inspection and quality control
- More specifically, a Tester is needed to help PMs in the following tasks: with migration from Solaris to Linux, investigating production issues, technical testing, e.g. web services and performance testing + to automatise tests
You will require:
- Degree of higher education of at least two (2) years after GCE A- Level
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position and in Java environment
- Minimum mandatory number of months of experience per area of expertise:
- Java (Java SE, Java EE, EJB, Applet, etc.): 24 months
- UNIX shell (sh, ksh, csh, etc): 12 months
- Oracle database: 12 months
- SQL: 12 months
- Apache Tomcat,JBoss, JSP, PHP: 12 months
- XML,XSLT,DTD, XML -schema: 12 months
- JIRA: 12 months
- JMeter, Selenium or equivalent: 24 months
- Good knowledge of English or French (minimum Level B2)
If you are interested and have relevant qualifications and experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Connah O'Keeffe at Morson International for more information about this position.