£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Application Support Analyst
Morson International are partnered with long-standing household Financial Services organisation that are currently looking for a driven Application Support Analyst .
The successful Applications Support Analyst will enjoy working on a variety of CRM's including SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics and various in-house applications (full training will be provided), a true opportunity to develop yourself.
You'll be a key part of the business where you'll be mentored by the Apps Manager, who has already worked with two Analyst's to help them get promoted this year.
As a supported Analyst you'll be challenged to progress and given the support need to work on market leading applications that will add value to your career long term.
It's an exciting time to join the business as they're currently moving away from legacy systems.
The successful application analyst will possess;
- MS Dynamics CRM application (Desirable)
- Delivering systems / application changes and testing experience.
- Delivering and or working on multiple tasks with competing demands to stringent timeframes.
- Experience with SQL applications (Desirable)
- Any Microsoft Certifications are a huge plus, experience of working within ITIL framework.
With such an established to team, the organization are also looking to invest in anyone with the right attitude, as long as you come from a similar back ground.
Great benefits and package, to learn more please contact Chris Coyne or apply directly.