£35.00 - £40.00 per hour
8 months ago
We are seeking an Application Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing business guidance, administration, and third line specialist support on PTC's Windchill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Software.
Working in a dedicated small team the role purpose is to support a diverse engineering environment user base on the take-up of new PLM toolset encompassing Document Management, Part/BoM/CAD Data & Change Management.
The toolset has been adopted across a multi-national context and there will be opportunities to become involved in the deployment of further system capabilities and process continuous improvement.
* Provide support and guidance for the use of PTC's Windchill PLM Software during the implementation and follow-on phases of the project.
* Act as a focal point to resolve day-to-day user technical tool issues and manage their resolution in a timely & effective manner.
* Deliver formal training & one-to-one coaching within different Engineering communities across the company's site locations.
* Support the creation & update of processes affected by the implementation and guidance to Users on the new ways of working for Document, Part and Change Management topics.
* Assist in the development and generation of training and support material ensuring a multi-national approach is achieved to deliver common training modules to the different user populations.
* Offer guidance and best practice to ensure users are able to work optimally.
* Carry-out various business software administration tasks.
* Provide technical support input for future tool developments in line with evolving business requirements & practices and carry out user acceptance testing.
Skills & Knowledge
Experience of working in a user support environment for an IT Project.
Advantageous, but not essential, to have appreciation of Engineering related PDM/PLM functions (CAD, Configuration Management, Product Data Management, Change Management).
Strong end-user interaction and communication.
Technically minded and confident able to conduct technical dialogue.
Use of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, Outlook.
Previous experience of delivering training would be an advantage.
Ability to operate as a team player & possess a logical approach to problem solving.