£285.00 - £375.00 per day
13 days ago
Contract: 6 months
Project Info: Carry out a Major IFS upgrade from Apps 7 to Apps 10.
We are not expecting all of the skills from the job description it is more of a shopping list of attractive skillsets and a general role description.
The easiest way to look at the requirement is that there are two separate roles:
Role 1. Database Oracle skills - looking for someone with experience in Configuration and Release and Deployment.
Role 2. Oracle and Apex experience - with a development bias
Key Technical Skills / Experience:
- Good knowledge of IFS 7SP3.5 -Centura/IEEERP Application Suite including;
- Centura client
- IEE & Web Portals : Foundation
- Service Management
- Call Centre
- Document Management
- Time Management
- Good knowledge of Programming Languages, Libraries & DBMS including;
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Oracle (8i-11g), MS SQL Server, Java (Oracle JVM)
- Good knowledge of Tools, Applications & principles including:
- PL/SQL Developer, Oracle SQL Developer, Visual Studio 6 - 2013, SSMS, SSRS, Client-Server, Agile
- Worked in a challenging and complex organisation and demonstrable experience of supporting business and technical change
- Ability to deal with and manage conflict whilst building successful business relationships across a range of stakeholder groups
- Resolution of technical application issues and problems with the operational teams
- Experience of working with / through problems and issues to meet agreed SLAs
- Managing the resolution queue of IT software application issues and problems through a Service Desk platform
- Understanding the alignment between technical applications and business requirements
*Location: This will be a nationally run virtual project the successful candidate will be attached to a Babcock site (Bristol, Hamilton, Leicester or Annesley) Generally the candidate will work remotely they will however be required to attend a fortnightly face to face meeting at different sites (expenses will not be paid if the meeting is at the candidates designated site).For key stages of the project they will also be expected to travel to Glasgow for up to two weeks.
Security Requirements: Will need to be willing to undergo SC vetting (Current SC desirable)
Travel: Regular travel as described above