€500 - €550 per day
2 months ago
Application Security Consultant - Luxembourg
Morson International are working with global consultancy who are looking for an Application Security Consultant to join their team in Luxembourg. This is a long term contract where my client is looking for you to get started in May 2019. My client is paying €500 - €550 a day.
The Application Security Consultant will:
* Evaluate toolkits available on the market, build and maintain an ethical hacking and application security testing lab, including the Source Code Analysis (SCA) solution
* Develop system software (e.g. scripts for automated configuration, system analysis, alerting)
* Perform pentests against applications
* Perform Application Security Assessment using SCA
* Produce documentation and reports (installation, configuration, guidance, assessment, reports)
* Maintain and update the vulnerability tracing database, support various stakeholders in the vulnerability remediation process
* Design, prepare and perform technical demos, videos and workshops for user awareness or seminars
The successful Application Security Consultant will have:
* Minimum 8 years of professional experience in the domain of IT Security
* University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary education) in an ICT related field. Note: If the requirement of 4 years of studies is not fulfilled, then two years of recent experience in the domain will be considered equivalent to one year of studies.
* Minimum 2 years in security assurance/ audit/pentest/ application security testing
* Experience with Application Security Assessment using SCA (Source Code Analysis)
* Strong in application development (Java, .net, web applications) and Security testing
* Experience in frameworks like HP Fortify or ideally IBM AppScan is an advantage
* French is desirable
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more infomrain.