Up to €500.00 per day
28 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Application Security Consultant to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 9 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times.
- Perform application assessments (source code analysis, dynamic security testing)
- Perform regular vulnerability scans using automatic or manual scanners (TripWire, Nessus, Acunetix)
- Perform pentests against infrastructure components (servers, network) or applications
- Perform technical compliance checks against reference configurations (windowns, Linux/ Unix)
- Evaluate toolkits available on the market (including realisation of prototypes), build and maintain an ethical hacking and application security testing lab
- Support in producing documentation and reports (installation, configuration guidance, assessment reports)
- Define functional specifications for solutions
- Develop system software (e.g. scripts for automated configuration, system analysis, alerting)
- Design, prepare and perform technical demos and workshops for user awareness or seminars
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the cyber-security domain, exercising Security Testing, with experience in frameworks like HP Fortify or ideally IBM AppSCan
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the audit/ pen-test field.
- Previous working experience in web application development (Java, .NET, Agile methodologies), is essential
- Extensive professional experience in security assurance aspects such as vulnerability assessment, pen-test, technical compliance check and application security testing is required
- Excellent knowledge of configuration and operation of Security software and hacking tools is required.
- Relevant certifications such as GPEN, CEH, OSCP or similar would be considered a strong asset.
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Good knowledge and understanding of French would be considered an asset
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.