Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing benefits
11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an Application Packaging Specialist to join a global organisation based in the heart of Manchester. Working closely with the Service Transition Manager you play a key role in managing the resolution of application issues and maintaining the deployment environment. With a catalogue of circa 200 applications you'll gain invaluable experience, play a key role in new projects and deputise for the manager in their absence.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong application packaging and deployment experience
- A good understanding of the application life-cycle process within an ITIL environment
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 environment and suite of products
- Virtualised environments
- Any legal Application deployment is beneficial but not essential
The successful candidate for this role will need to be a confident communicator and someone who enjoys interacting with a wide variety of key stakeholders on a range of Application issues.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy an extra 5 days a year or sell 3 days!
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Flexible working
- Life assurance x 4 salary and many, many more.